Invogen supports launch of read-aloud eBooks in Apple’s iBookstoreNo Commentscomments
Invogen helped HarperCollins Children’s Division convert over 100 children’s titles from print-ready format to electronic format within six weeks to capitalize on Apple’s 1.3 release of iBook. Invogen successfully met the aggressive timeline by working diligently with HarperCollins’ production department in gathering and organizing assets which included print-ready books and audio files.
Invogen leveraged its proprietary digital publishing tools to convert the print-ready books to EPUB3 format and merged the audio files with each eBook while ensuring each word was synchronized with the text. On June 7, 2011, Apple released version 1.3 of iBooks, which included a read-aloud feature for children’s books and featured most of the eBooks Invogen converted.Posted in admin at 10:11 am No Comments comments
- What are the different types of eBooks available?
- Invogen launches first hosted CRM solution for the Merchant Cash Advance industry
- Kiosk Concepts selects Invogen as solution provider to help implement and extend kiosk solutions to its clients
- Invogen expands application development and support capabilities in China
- Point.360 retains Invogen to serve as interim technology management
news & events
- Invogen helps Practising Law Institute launch two social networking websites
- Invogen Launches Dean Foster Associates’ Japan CultureGuide on the Apple App Store
- Abbey Spanier Rodd & Abrams website relaunch
- Invogen launches Unimenu leveraging Invogen iPhone Solution
- Invogen launches iPhone Solution